Why You Can Trust UsOur Advantage
The United States medium sized business market needs the highest degree of service, trust and confidentiality when it comes to providing qualified business valuations. FairMarketValuations.com is fulfilling that need:
- Nationwide network of experienced & qualified business appraisers covering all major U.S. markets; specializing in middle market businesses with annual sales from $500,000 to$25,000,000.
- Matches business owners with the most relevant, qualified and ideal resource based on client needs and scope of project.
- Competitive pricing and excellent quality due to the strict requirements placed upon and diversity of our qualified nationwide valuation resources.
- Should you require professional exit planning advice, counseling OR business sales intermediary expertise, then our team will make specific recommendations to suit your needs.
- Following the in-depth valuation process, should you selling your business, one of our national partners and qualified advisors will guide you through the complex, daunting process of divestiture.
- Our partners have conducted thousands of business valuations and have advanced business valuation processes to ensure accuracy, credibility, and fairness in appraisal reports.
About Other Valuation Firms
In today’s marketplace, business valuation services typically fall into one of the following restrictive categories:
- Regionally fragmented accounting firms or individual business appraisers that are confined to their cities, yielding limited industry diversity and typically overpriced services.
- Firms that require their clients to do all of the heavy lifting, recasting, and information gathering.
- Do-it-yourself software that is very limited in processes and naturally biased in the eyes of buyers, lenders and partners. The business owner is the one doing the valuation, not an independent, professional expert. Inaccuracies, misrepresentations and incorrect fair market value are common with DIY software tools.
FairMarketValuations.com is revolutionizing the business valuation industry for small business owners. Services can be delivered virtually or in-person, with an experienced professional. Please take 5-10 minutes to complete the confidential inquiry form and or call 877-825-8249 to speak with a qualified expert to determine the valuation solution that best fulfills your needs.
To learn more about our business valuation services and expertise, contact us today.